“Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to gibe the vest to those who dream and work” (Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam)
The school years are time for growth challenge and discovery. At Crescent, we encourage and prepare students to participate fully, to take risks, to be self-advocates, and to create lasting memories and relationships with peers and staff. I am proud to be the principal of such an exciting and dynamic school.
Our goal at Crescent is to provide an enriching, engaging, and challenging curriculum that will prepare students for success while at school and for the rears that follow. We believe that students,parents, and teachers all play a vital role in helping students reach their greatest potential.Parents can check academic progress regularly via our parent portal and can access information about school events on our website.
Our administration and academic team firmly believe that every students is unique, and equally capable.
In the upcoming year, some of the key points of focus are:-
- To increase academic competence and ensuring progress in par with international standards.
- To continue working on teachers quality and appraisal
- To further ignite the joy of learning through students enrichment programs.
- To promote sports and games by providing maximum opportunities to students.
- To Introduce E-learning and adding ICT as scholastic subject across the school to give students more control of learning, moving the steering from teachers desk to the students fingertips.
At Crescent we believe in the importance of school -parent and community relationship through collaborating and communication openly and frequently. You are requested to check our school website,social media,blogs etc. Regularly to keep up to the latest updates.
We look forward to serve you and your children and providing quality education in the coming years.