IN CASE OF MISCONDUCT AND MISBEHAVIOUR
We expect students to follow the various rules and regulations with minimal supervision. However, if student violates acceptable standards of behavior, the school may have to take strict disciplinary action, if no improvements found.
The following activities are considered as misconduct and prohibited. This is only a part of the list.
- Falsification of records.
- Misrepresentation of the school
- Coming late and leaving early without permission
- Continuous failure in wearing proper uniform, neatness and in doing homework
- Wilful destruction, sabotage, and theft of the school property and of other students.
- Defacing wall of the classroom, scribbling on school furniture with white fluid and graffiti.
- Failure or refusal to follow the instructions of the school and teachers.
- Disorderly or indecent behavior.
- Use of inappropriate language with fellow students and teachers/staff/visitors.
- Using mobile phones, electronic devices and gadgets either in school or while representing the school in various inter school activities.
- Indulging in any malpractice during examinations.
- Failure to apply leave in case of absence from school.
- Damage to books in the Library.
- Serious, physical assault to others, immoral behavior and other offences of similar nature.
- Urging other students to abstain from class, bullying others, causing serious disturbance in classes and other offence of similar nature.
- Bringing unwanted materials like pictures, books, stickers, circulars from outside agencies.
- Negligence in bringing required study materials, not submitting assignments on time and other offence of similar nature.
Depending upon the nature of the offence the action may be one or more of the following as decided by the discipline committee.
- Verbal remainder/warning by the Supervisor/Teachers.
- Written warning in the school dairy
- Verbal/Written apology by the student.
- Withdrawal of privileges means removal from position of responsibility in the school senate, not being allowed to represent the house in inter house or the school inter school activities. Withdrawal of school transport facilities etc.
- Lowering the concerned students’ grade pertaining to conduct and behaviour in the academic records.
- Confiscation of items that is prohibited in the school premises.
- Replace the damaged items or repair the damage.
- Short and long suspension from class with intimation to parents/Ministry of Education.
- Issue of compulsory TC.
|THE SCHOOL RESERVES THE SOLE RIGHT TO DISMISS STUDENTS WHOSE PROGRESS IN STUDIES IS CONSISTENTLY UNSATISFACTORY OR WHOSE CONDUCT IS HARMFUL OR INJURIOUS TO OTHER STUDENTS. IMMORALITY, GRAVE INSUBORDINATION, CONTEMPT OF AUTHORITY AND WILFUL DAMAGE TO SCHOOL PROPERTY ARE SOME OTHER REASONS FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL AFTER THE APPROVAL OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION.|