MODE OF PAYMENT
Fees can be paid through three modes:
I (a) Cash payment can be made only at the fee counter in the school.
I (b) Fees should be paid directly by parents or students. It should not be sent through drivers, nannies or any school staff. The school authority is not responsible for any loss occurring due to negligence.
I (c) Fees can be sent through your ward in school diary with a note in diary in sealed envelope with denomination, student name, Gr.No. and amount. Please ensure you obtain receipt on the same day.
Cheques must be drawn in favour of the ‘Crescent English High School’ and crossed as payee’s A/C only. In case of dishonored cheques, AED 50 will be charged to the parent.
|Account Title||:||CRESCENT ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL|
|Bank||:||Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)|
Kindly note the following:
- Fees to be cleared by 10th of each month after which it will considered as arrear. If fees are not cleared by 20th of each month, students neither will be picked up by the school bus nor allowed to attend classes. As per fee policy, a reminder for clearing the fees will be sent through SMS by 20th of that month after which there will not be any communication in this regard. The procedures for non-payment of fees as per KHDA rules will be initiated.
- Term fee is applicable for KG students which has to be paid by May 10th , September 10th and January 10th respectively.
- No reduction of fees will be made for broken periods of attendance.
- Fees are accepted as per fixed timings of the fee counter.
- Students will not be allowed to appear for examinations, unless all fee dues are paid upto date.
- Fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
- Fees must be paid for the months during which the student’s name has been carried on the class register, even if he she was absent during those months.
- Parents are requested to send the-exact amount of fees along with the G.R.No of the student when it is being paid directly by their ward.
- Students appearing for the Board exams, should clear the fees upto March before commencement of Board exams. Hall tickets will be issued only after obtaining a NO DUES CERTIFICATE.